Wise women walk.
“Walking for health and mental well-being physically distanced but socially connected”
- Walks and words, one to one walks and chat
- Walks for health with gentle Yoga – groups and one to one
- Wise women group walks
- Local culture and living history walks
- Storytelling and writing
- Mindfulness and mediative walks
- Eco therapy and nature walks
Being in nature helps us be present, it is non- judgmental and supportive, a place of calm and space. Walking is known to be beneficial to mental and physical health and creativity, a place we can be safe and free, be in relationship with nature and heal from its beauty alone and with others as part of a community.
Where: Hargate Forest, Ashdown Forest, Broadwater Bird Sanctuary – Tunbridge wells
Ithaca Greece – (April/May)
For further information and to book a walking chat to tailor a walk to your or your organizations needs please contact me.